The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Addictive little gem, really love the game. Cudos to you guys for making it.

Loved Loved

Love the game, the concept behind it. The idea is simple, to obey or to disobey; hence it shares similarities with another game here:Perdition.
If you have 5 minutes to spare, this is the game for you. If you want a game that starts off as being simple and ends up making you question your decisions, it's more than worth your time.

Infestation: Dayz Of The Warz Infestation: Dayz Of The Warz

Actually like the game, simplicity is its strength. My only concern is the lack of a change player-side button. Once a zombie reaches the fence, you can't turn around to shoot it. All in all, a nice game.

Pixelshock 1.0 Pixelshock 1.0

It's not a bad concept, I would have expected more animations. Since it's 1.0 I look forward on further improvements.

Berzerk Ball 2 Berzerk Ball 2

Great game,love the game mechanics.Can't find a bad thing to say about the gameplay.
Literally put hair on my chest.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Realizing the joke and fun factor hidden somewhere in the trees you might giggle at how annoying it is at first, but if you actually start to play it, it makes you pretty sad. Sad for the people who made it, sad for the people who played this waste of time.Seems Katnis's ordeal never ends,unlike my screen it fell apart after only three hits with a shovel.

The Last Door: Prologue The Last Door: Prologue

The sight of pixelated blood really got to me,pixelated doors...oh and pixelated everything.It really adds challenge to the game as you spend most of your time trying to figure out what you're looking at.
I didn't even know if my chracter was supposed to be human or not.
The only time I was actually scared was the moment when the screen got dark.Not even the authors advices involving dark enviroments or headphones couldn't help me feel uneasy playing it.
I hope to see more of it though,at least that's what I thought until I beat the prologue blindfolded from the kitchen by screaming at it.

Vampire Cannon LP Vampire Cannon LP

"I have seen many terrible things in my life. I've watched a man chew his own leg off to escape a rusty bear trap. I've seen animals burning alive, bleating to me for help. I've seen things that could turn a man's soul black. But nothing could prepare me for Vampire Cannon LP,ever since I closed the computer I've rubbed invisibility potion on my start button and mouse.I couldn't see the fun factor in it,maybe others will.I can't really give you a good description of the graphics. It seemed like it was rude to stare at Dracula or the human midget he was supposed to feed on.
I'm still thinking that this game was released by sociologists studying the effects of weird games on impressionable people.
Their findings were insubstantial due to the fact that I'm the only person who played the game maybe..."

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

Let me start with this,since this game is a set in an ancient period, they decided to use the graphics from the 1st century BCE and the 2nd century CE. I'm pretty much sure everyone agrees that it helps the historical feeling of the game.
While most gladiators are notorious for being brutal warriors, it's nice to see their dimwitted nature,when I say dimwited I'm reffering to the A.I. which fails to impress.Your party members acting more as cannon fodder than actual team-mates at most.
You are treated to a short movie at the beginning of the game that tells you an intriguing story of fame and glory and bloodshed.
I was dissapointed to find none of that in the actual game itself,but rather a painfull replayability involving boring fights and buying useless items.
But for what is worth I presented a friend of mine this game,after a few hours of fighting in the arenas he looked back at me waiting for me to point the finger up or down.I really tried offering him mercy...

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Not actual rocket science going on with game,can get annoying sometimes.
The fact that it doesn't present an actual challenge can be a setback for most.
I'd wish it gave a more lasting apeal.Would have loved to see the option of being able to choose to play
with either Atlas or Peabody.